Fuhhh!! fuhh!! Haacummm!!!... byk betul sawang, habuk daa...
Last entry was on January 5th. Nie kalau tak psl nak menjawab a tag from Dillazag, sure la dah jadik sarang spiderman :P
Ok, let's see the anwers....
1. Where did you first meet your hubby/other half and when was it?
1995 - Kolej IKIP 3, Kuantan. In my memory, he wore red tshirt. Suka ckp kuat2, mcm nak tarik perhatian orang. Dalam hati, poyo jek mamat nie... Tak minat pun...
2. Was it love at first sight?
Kalau dah 1st time nampak tak minat, so nope! not love at first sight...
3. Who was he/she when you met him/her for the very first time?
College mate. Tak kenal each other, tau kewujudan only. Tak kenal, maka tak cinta...
4. How long did it take him/her to ask you out on a date?
1998 (3 yrs later) - we were in the same class in PPP-ITM. We became close after he came to my house in Taiping with frens (Afif and Adi). Time tu depa nakpi kenduri kahwin abg kepada roommate diaorg, so ajak i sekali :D Since then baru ler kami berkawan and selalu keluar sama2 beramai-ramai. Early 1999 baru kuar date berdua ajer. So baper lama tu?
5. The venue of your first date?
Sunway pyramid. Rasernyer la...
6. How did he/she proposed?
I think, i was the one who asked, "bila kita nak kahwin??" hehehe... We were in Guinea at that moment.
7. Recollect a Special Date with your hubby/other half.
hmmm... hmm... mcm sama jek semua
8. Any changes that he/she asked you to make?
Nope! Remember 'Stay the same' by Joey Mcintyre? That was our song... hehehe...
But i remember we changed 'aku-kau' to 'i-u' before we got engaged. And i stopped calling him ayoi (sbb kalau nak jerit panggil bunyi Yoi dah mcm HOI!!!). So, i call him Azrul (sesekali panggil jugak Ayoi). Naib baik jugak la tukar, else nanti anak2 pun ikut sama panggil ayoi kat ayah depa sbb littleman sometimes called his ayah, Azrul.
9. What is it about him/her that you love so much?
Ader la, segan lak nak reveal ;)
10. What would you like to change about him/her?
Tiba2 teringat dialogue in Bridget Jones' Diary "I like you... just as you are" heheh... and 1 more "I truly believe that happiness is possible... even when you're thirty-three (very soon!!) and have a bottom the size of two bowling balls."
11. You will lose your mind and crack your head when he/she.....
... tak buleh nak pikir jugak!
12. You will smile through your eyes the whole day when he/she..
memenuhi aper yg diinginkan... as at this moment, i want something starts with a letter 'B'. A Blackberry, or a Burberry pun buleh jugakk! hahaha...
13. Complete this sentence, "My love towards my hubby/other half is as big as.."
Payung golf, bolehhh??? hahaha... i know payung pasar mlm lagi besar, but too big for me to carry alone. takkan nak share2 dgn org lain pulak! Got what i meant? (tapi i takmo payung emas ok!)
Ok, now i would like to read from Aina, Yeen, Vogue, Cheekypah, Cik Yaya, Fara, and DD... Peace! :)